APDA Greater St. Louis 2022 Optimism Walk
Join us on October 8, 2022Donate To This Event
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2022
Check-in and pre-event activities begin at 9:00 am
Walk begins at 10:00 am
Logan University Athletic Fields
1851 Schoettler Road | Chesterfield, MO 63017
Register now and be part of this special day as we raise much-needed funds and awareness for Parkinson's disease.* Online registration is strongly encouraged *
What is an Optimism Walk? Each APDA Optimism Walk is an important and fun-filled fundraising event that offers a short non-competitive walk that offers family-friendly activities, music, vendor tables, and so much more! The Greater St. Louis Optimism Walk is part of a nationwide movement to mobilize and inspire people to step up and help put an end to Parkinson's disease. (Participants can walk as much or as little as they choose.)
Sign-up yourself as an individual, create a team for your family and friends to join or join an existing team. Together we will help families living with Parkinson's disease in Missouri.
- Because every nine minutes someone is diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.
- The more funds we raise, the more people we can help right in our local communities.
- Raise $100, $500, $1,000+ and qualify for great prizes* - like the official Optimism Walk t-shirt, and more!
- Fundraising is highly encouraged. Our Fundraising Guide (above) will help make fundraising easy to do!
- The walk route is approximately a quarter-mile around the athletic field and is wheelchair accessible.
- Rain or shine!
- Download an Optimism Walk Flyer to share with friends and coworkers!
- Dogs are NOT permitted. (Service animals only, please).
- Your safety is our priority! All necessary public health guidelines and safety measures will be in place.
For more information: Call APDA Greater St. Louis Chapter at 636-778-3377 or email email@example.com.
Every day we provide the support, education, and research that will help everyone impacted by Parkinson's disease live life to the fullest. APDA is the largest grassroots network serving people with Parkinson's disease and their families. The American Parkinson Disease Association is a 501(c)3 organization.
* To qualify for incentive prizes, the funds raised must be part of the dollars you raise which are reflected on your fundraising page.